Thursday, January 29, 2015

Atari Online Voice Synthesizer

WAZZZUUPPPPP

This is not a tutorial. But I have something cool for you. See I am in the making of my 5th iOS Game, then in need of some 8 bit voice. Freesound.org, gives me some. But I need to have it say a certain customized words. So I went on and search for the Atari Simulator for Mac. Found some, but I can't figure out how the heck do I install the speech simulator.

Upon searching further I encountered this cool online Voice Synthesizer that sounds exactly like the one I want - Atari version! So without further delay here is:


ATARI ONLINE VOICE SYNTHESIZER


Well Poop.

Blogger seems blocked my hosted js file.
But you can still get it to work on the original website:
http://simulationcorner.net/index.php?page=sam. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !, it does not work on Chrome 55 64bit.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excelente artículo; la información es bastante beneficiosa. Clicks por segundo se puede utilizar para evaluar el rendimiento y la capacidad de respuesta de los ratones de computadora y otros dispositivos de entrada.

    ReplyDelete